Up and coming BBQ influencers for new product

wahoowad

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
PookieBoo
Hello my Brethren,

If you spend any time on social media you know that 'Influencers' are people with significant followings who can help promote products and services. I know of quite a few as they appear in my feeds. I'm interested in identifying a few not-so-famous (yet) but up-and-coming influencers for a bbq industry product that I am bringing to market in the coming months. Identifying a few will let me attempt to engage them and find one interested in working with me. It's a little premature to go into details over the product, but suffice to say it is something easily identifiable as within the bbq industry and right down the alley for a young, energetic, entrepreneurial-minded influencer to get on board and promote.

Thanks for any suggestions!

First one that comes to mind is Baby Back Maniac. Justin does some great videos and comparisons...

No idea if he'd be a fit, or interested.

Hello my Brethren,

If you spend any time on social media you know that 'Influencers' are people with significant followings who can help promote products and services. I know of quite a few as they appear in my feeds. I'm interested in identifying a few not-so-famous (yet) but up-and-coming influencers for a bbq industry product that I am bringing to market in the coming months. Identifying a few will let me attempt to engage them and find one interested in working with me. It's a little premature to go into details over the product, but suffice to say it is something easily identifiable as within the bbq industry and right down the alley for a young, energetic, entrepreneurial-minded influencer to get on board and promote.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Why cant you just say "I have a product Im trying to develop and looking for someone with a popular YouTube channel to promote it?"

Thanks folks! Good input! Keep it coming. Really interested in some female options too, someone who doesn’t already have a strong personal brand developed.

Rockinar's question is a fair one. Say what you mean - no need to couch it in social media mumbo jumbo. (unless that is your secret handshake to identify each other- in that case, play on)

I do enjoy analogies- especially if Bill Shakespeare and prostitutes can be in the same one.

Caleb Jordan. Look at his Facebook and the way he promotes his sponsors and you'll understand why I suggested him

Thanks. I'm checking in on these good people. How about any suggestions for a woman, maybe 25 to 35, has some initial credibility/relevance but clearly working to establish a marketing identity?

Cowgirl as listed above.

Nice of you Clay, thanks! :thumb:
As much as I love outdoor cooking... a future in BBQ or selling BBQ related products is not of interest to me. I've got way too much going on to keep me busy as it is. :laugh: Thanks for the mention though. :thumb:

I'd be happy to do something, but I may be too early in the game to qualify at the influencer level you're probably going for.

Zack

------
Check out my BBQ Instagram!
@headforthehillsbbq

Back