Ultra fire stick starter...

mph33

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Charlesgriet
This stuff takes a dump on any lump charcoal I have ever tried. Let's say you don't have any wood at all to burn in your fire pit except for this.. it'll work. takes a little while to get started but once it goes I'm telling you it's like burning splits. This is hands down their best lump. These char-logs are the bomb! I'm on my 3-hour mark and I still have lit coals from this charcoal that I've been burning with my apple and hickory splits today. Very clean burning you don't get that super dark gray black smoke when you first light it. This charcoal would be really good for the steak competition guys I don't know how even the cooking grate temperatures would be but this stuff Burns very clean and it is ultra hot. Tomorrow I will try it on my PK grill when I cook a big tomahawk steak

I'd also like to note that the b&b apple and hickory splits are really good but I wasn't that much of a fan of their cherry it seem like it was overcured. The Apple splits have a very sweet smell and burn excellent

MotvhSH.jpg

1jSE2xP.jpg

RliVt4E.jpg

mph33 - I use those for extra BTU's when I am cooking or want to make minor adjustments to my fire. They are great, but pretty expensive.

So are those basically round charcoal briquette logs? How much ash do they produce?

I use Char Logs in my Masterbuilt 560 Gravity Feed, they last a long time. And I also use them to build the coal bed in my stick burner, when the coal bed gets weak.

They're made from the waste of B&B making charcoal. Its a high pressure process, that I can never recall the name.

Where did you find those at? Academy?

I get B&B stuffs from Ace; they usually have or can get anything B&B produces, though they’ve dropped the ball a couple times lately and I’ve been getting my charcoal fix from True Value (Fogo & Jealous Devil).

I get B&B stuffs from Ace; they usually have or can get anything B&B produces, though they’ve dropped the ball a couple times lately and I’ve been getting my charcoal fix from True Value (Fogo & Jealous Devil).

my local Ace hardware marks up the price big time on any and all charcoal including b&b You're better off going to academy sports they have a much bigger selection and now they sell jealous devil.

Back