UDS Drum Theme?

Here's mine

P1000400.jpg

Thanks, the camo barrel went to my Uncle over deer season. The Chevy barrel is at a dealership I worked at all summer last year. Still thinking on a scheme for the XXL UDS, when I get the time.

Smooookin I love your theme. Best of the show IMHO and the red, orange and yellow one works pretty good too. Hey I hope to be in KC in early August, maybe we can get together.

This thread has inspired me to make an UDS. I've been thinking about it for a while and this pushed me over the edge.

This thread has inspired me to make an UDS. I've been thinking about it for a while and this pushed me over the edge.

Once you go drum you will never go back. My offset is gettin pretty lonely out back.

Jerry, let me know. August would be a fluke for me to be home. If it keeps hailing in Texas I could be down here all summer.

I don't have a theme 'yet'. I just have a plain Jane but I love her just the same. I'm sure my next build will be a little more interesting.:grin:
DSC02539-2.jpg
DSC02537-1-1.jpg

Here is my first. I'm thinking about doing a propane UDS. Has anyone tried this? I know of a few that have GOSM's that put out some good Q.

Attachments

• uds.jpg
    uds.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 53
Back