UDS Cooking Video

Great video!
I just got a new camera the other day (Sony N2). It seems to have good video so I just might have to make a video pf one of my drums in action.

Thanks again for the info!

I did 50 lbs. of sausage this weekend and used the drum to cook a "tester" of the meat while we were stuffing the rest. Worked great!

Thanks for sharing your cooking and drum design with us. Good information. I appreciated the video. Looking forward to more videos from you.

Nice job Mista,
That'll show them old stick burners. Lets see them cook a butt on a 5'x8' balcony.
ModelMaker

Cool Neil! You should do a series with the 4 meats, I'd like to see some rib action! Keep it coming.

Brian

I think you need a cameraman.....some of the action shots were like riding a roller coaster, almost got queasy. :rolleyes:

hey Mista,
that was great! how much charcoal did you use on that whole cook? it didn't seem like all that much even with the chunks you said you added.

phil

Mista, i was taking notes.. when after starting the pit. do you call the fire department? you never said.. next video should be on how you make your sauce..great job let use know when you make more.. i like the candle trick!!!

BUMP.....

I farked up. This is the one I saw. Now the firetruck line I used in the Brisket video thread makes sense.

Thanks Mista!

Back