Roll Call. Inside 30 days. U.P. Hog Wild - Kingsford MI, July 17 and 18, 2009

Ready or not we are coming.Not real confident but screw it,its been driving me nuts watching every one else play.Make room in the sandbox fat guy is comin in.

Greetings from Iron Mountain

We got in last night. Still have all 4 kids but we plan to board the girls today and tomorrow and won't get them until 4:30 Saturday. The boys will be with us. Fun night in a motor home with 4 dogs not to mention everybody including me needs to get up around 5:00 and go for a walk.

it's sunny and around 60 now. Great day. Yesterday it was 80. No problems with the drive. We'll be heading to the site after lunch. For those coming from the lower penn. you can't miss the McDonalds where you turn. It's before you get to downtown. See everybody tonight or tomorrow.

My cell phone doesn't work up here so can't talk with people.

We're packing up tonight and plan on getting on the road around 4:00 tomorrow morning... Should see you guys around 10:00....

I plan to be on the road by 3 at the latest this afternoon so should be up there by 7ish. We'll see ya up there
I'll put the gallon of Jack in the freezer as soon as I get setup. Got room if anybody else wants a frozen bottle. Doing a half pork loin so I should have some to share. Guess it's dinner a little after 7 tonight.

Back