THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L

Larry Wolfe

I did a 16lb turkey over apple wood on the WSM and a 7lb ham on the Primo over apple wood. The ham ended up being the hit, I'll include a "guestimate" on the glaze...

Glaze
Everything was great, but the ham was a hit! The very best ham I've ever done. Here's a rough estimate of the glaze recipe if anyone is interested in trying it.

Ham Glaze
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of honey
1/2 cup Dark Rum
1 cup Brown sugar
1 TBS Cinnamon

Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil and let simmer 5 minutes.

These are all estimates, but should be pretty close to make it good!

11-22-07001.jpg
11-22-07006.jpg
11-22-07014.jpg
11-22-07021.jpg
11-22-07024.jpg
11-22-07038.jpg
11-22-07048.jpg
11-22-07051.jpg
11-22-07056.jpg

That ham looks good, the turkey looks good too. I am soo hungry.

Thanks everyone!! My greatest satisfaction from dinner is when my 5 year old daughter keeps hitting the fridge and comes out with another piece of ham and says "daddy, mmmmmmm the ham is goooood"! I know I did good when she says that!!! Cause she's not afraid to tell me when she doesn't like something. Kinda like her mom.....:eek:

Turkey

All you guys are killing me here.....Larry I like the Turkey presentation awsome and the ham looks great!!!!

Back