THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Long walk in the country had me thinking abt’s & chicken. I love thighs and wings. Whole birds, keep breast for green chile stew. Anyway I’d seen a cooking show where they overnight their chicken in Lawry’s AP seasoning salt. They also seasoned their flour with S&P. I grew up with Lawry’s about the only thing other than umbrella salt-tin of powdered table pepper chili powder and garlic salt.
So into the MSU Lab
3 teaspoon Lawry’s
2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
1 Teaspoon Goya Adobo
1 Teaspoon Chile Powder

Going to cook some Chickens and ABT’s soon. I’m going to use the MSU and finish with sprinkles of Naturiffic Salt -several will work great. My Turds will be special too. Stuffed with pulled Duroc pork, cream& Gouda cheeses.

Last edited:
Sounds like they will be awesome!

We grew up on Lawrys as well. I was shocked at 18 when I moved to Dallas and discovered there was a Lawrys Prime rib restaurant. I mean why would there be a high end steak house named after french fry seasoning :roll:

Back