tshirt-banners

MoKanMeathead said:
Thanks Curt,

I just ordered one from wholesalebannerz. Very fast and easy to do business with and about 1/2 the price of Guerilla Banners - will let you know about quality later. Jessica didn't think quality would be a problem because I sent them an EPS file instead of a JPG - we will see.

Oh - Singing Bob - keep this between us. :wink:

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I used a .tif file,a nd it came out looking great. It's also a Christian company, which, to me, is a plus. I think I ordered mine on a Friday and got it the next Tuesday.

n-2-que said:
i just dropped a message to www.guerillabanners.com about getting a banner done. is there anyplace else that you all have used to get a banner made? if so please chime in, and if you used guerilla how did it go?

also looking for tshirts to be made up with the n2que logo on them, i did a google search and there is a ton of places but i would rather go with someplace others have used and have had a good experience with.

thanks for any help
I went with cafe press becasue there was not a miniumum on shirts..used Kinkos for our banner though

cmcadams said:
I like www.wholesalebannerz.com. Great prices, very quick turnaround, very good quality. They only do up to 1200 dpi in full color, so if you have gradients in your artwork, they may not look as good as guerilla's.

Curt - thanks a bunch for this tip. I used wholesale banners for a 5' x 5' banner - $100...almost half of what others charge. The banner is very good quality with no pixel fuzziness (what ever that is called). I have also ordered 11" stick on decals and 12" car magnets - very resonable. Jessica, who I have worked with up there (Minnesota I think) has been great to work with and very responsive. I would recommend these guys to anyone!!

thanks mokanmeathead i havent ordered my banner yet, fundage is in my smoker that is almost done then a trailer then off for banner and tshirts i will def keep wholesalebannerz.com in mind for mine

Back