THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piggy

Glad to see you make it back from your tour of duty whole......the pig is farking FANTASTIC keep the pics. coming:eusa_clap

That is fantastic cant wait to see the rest for the deboning and what ever else you have to add

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you to and glad your home

Those looked fantastic. Really really good. Isn't there another post on deboning a whole pig? Now's the time to do it. It's cold out and you don't have to worry about the heat. If only there was a way to do it on a UDS......

What was the size of the pig? length and weight?

Pigman see this...

Frankie,

First of all, welocme back! WE missed you and we are glad you are home!

Second, that may one of the most beautiful things I ahve ever seen. Pork-stuffed Pig! I love it!!

Wow, beatiful photography, and even better food...That looks awesome! Pig in a Pig, thats great!, I thought a chicken, duck, in a Turkey was good, this is even better!
Thanks!

There are just no words to describe how fantastic looking that pig was. Great job on the cooking and great job on the pics.

And I too want to see how to debone a whole pig.

WOW - a local butcher shop makes something simular every Friday but I have never seen it in full photo glory.

I declare this the post of the week.

WOOOOOWWW!!!
Thank you soooooooo much...
I'm moved....:oops:
The best community on the net...(in USA of course...eheheh)
On my website, I'm workng to melt american techniques with italian gastronomic background....I think it could be the best food in the world...
Thank you for helping me...
I :eusa_claplove you all!

WOW WOW WOW
Being from Cincinnati....Porkopulas....(spell) I have been refered to as
Prince of Porkopulas and The Sultan of Swine. Man ....you just blew me out of the water. my hat is off to you.
I'm glad I got to see the deboning first.

WOW WOW WOW
Being from Cincinnati....Porkopulas....(spell) I have been refered to as
Prince of Porkopulas and The Sultan of Swine. Man ....you just blew me out of the water. my hat is off to you.
I'm glad I got to see the deboning first.

it's true about Cincinnati:
"The nickname Porkopolis was coined around 1835, when Cincinnati was the country's chief hog packing center, and herds of pigs traveled the streets."

:biggrin:

Fantastic!!!!! Definetley got my wheels turning........might have to call one of my Great Aunt's from the old county to see if they have ever done this.

Thanks for sharing this!!!

Back