Contest Results Troy Pig Out Troy, NY

This was a great comp it was are first time there we walked twice which
made our trip even better. And boy was it hot on the tar beach we were
set up on. Also would like to thanks skip and julie from swamp pit for all
the tips they gave us they are a awsome couple and way to go on their
6th place finish.

Well no one is more surprised then me on how we did...can't believe it. So maybe I should continue to show up at midnight...NOT! lol

Congrats Mike! BoogieSnap I am so proud! You did an awesome job!! Congrats to all that walked and thanks to everyone that helped us out!! You guys are the best!! The Babylon Grillbillies were awesome neighbors and we had a great time with them!

As far as the contest...it's top on my list we've been there every year and certainly won't miss next years~!

Hope to see you all at The Maples in Manorville!!

Well no one is more surprised then me on how we did...can't believe it. So maybe I should continue to show up at midnight...NOT! lol

Congrats Mike! BoogieSnap I am so proud! You did an awesome job!! Congrats to all that walked and thanks to everyone that helped us out!! You guys are the best!! The Babylon Grillbillies were awesome neighbors and we had a great time with them!

As far as the contest...it's top on my list we've been there every year and certainly won't miss next years~!

Hope to see you all at The Maples in Manorville!!

I will make sure i have that farkin shirt for you next year!!!

Being in walking distance of a hotel, farmers market, restaurants and bars is awesome!

Nice job Mike :-D.

So a woman walks up to me at the contest and asks me where the fruits and vegetables are. She thought the contest was the farmer's market. I told her I could give her a great deal on some parsley. :becky:

Phil was not the only one cooking mystery brisket. Seemed like it came out really well, but it tanked big time. :roll:

Back