THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice post Sako!! Great to meet you!
And thank you for visiting The Great State of Texas!
One day Shelly and I hope to head your way for a Bash in SOCAL.

And yes we are working on dates for the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash.
I hope to have something nailed down in a week or two.
Keep a lookout on my Signature Line for the Date.
I have already started the sign-up sheet! :mrgreen:

My Lovely Bride and I have made a few Bashes thanks to this fine site. For all the Texas Farkers that have not made a SoCal Bash, DO IT! For all the SoCal Farkers that have not made a Texas Bash, DO IT! The Beauty is that these BBQ Brethren are some of the Finest folks we've met no matter where we go. :thumb:

y0lHsdH.jpg

My Lovely Bride and I have made a few Bashes thanks to this fine site. For all the Texas Farkers that have not made a SoCal Bash, DO IT! For all the SoCal Farkers that have not made a Texas Bash, DO IT! The Beauty is that these BBQ Brethren are some of the Finest folks we've met no matter where we go. :thumb:

Amen!

Great trip and great pics!
Making some notes here as we are heading that way in about a year. And yes, we'll do everything to make it the next fall bash.

Heck yeah Yoeri! Hopefully the fall bash next year will coincide will the TX Monthly BBQ Festival. I learned that the festival was yesterday. Maybe I can meet you, go to the bash and do the TX Monthly BBQ fest. I also have Mueller's, Micklewait's and Truth BBQ lined up next year. That's like hitting a bunch of birds with one stone. :clap2:

thanks for the pics!!! i am not going to lie i feel a little (a lot really) envious....:cry:

Thanks Felix!

Heck yeah Yoeri! Hopefully the fall bash next year will coincide will the TX Monthly BBQ Festival. I learned that the festival was yesterday. Maybe I can meet you, go to the bash and do the TX Monthly BBQ fest. I also have Mueller's, Micklewait's and Truth BBQ lined up next year. That's like hitting a bunch of birds with one stone. :clap2:

Oh HELL YEAH, that would be epic!

Back