Cooking Class Triggs comp class in Feb?

Theresa B

Full Fledged Farker
I met Johnny Trigg at the DC BBQ Battle and he "invited" us to attend his comp class in Feb. in New Orleans. I can not find any information on it at all. I did find an e mail address for him (real? don't know) I sent a note but haven't received any response (not sure I really expected to). I just can't find any information. Does anybody know anything?
Theresa:confused:

Took his ad Rod's class a couple of years ago.

While I don't use his recipe's to the letter, it helped us out a ton.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

I'd keep an eye out on the KCBS class schedule...Johnny is straight up...if he told you he was doing a class...he is! Btw...we took his class @ Big Poppas...amazing golden nuggets of knowledge...:becky:
you might try his facebook page as well.

JD- dang, I've googled and fb'd all over the place! I spend most evenings here on the Brethren...I'll attempt to monitor th KCBS site.

Thanks for all the responses...keep them comming!

I've heard from a "reliable source" that all the information for the class will be published in the August Bullsheet.

From Johnny Triggs Facebook accout:

Folks - I'm planning a class in Hammond, Louisiana in February of next year. All the details are not finalized. When they are, I'll post them here. I don't get around on FB very well and my typing skills are not quite as good as my pork belly cooking skills. So, I probably won't respond to your private messages. Don't feel bad. You're not alone. Enjoy your day.

That was on Thursday.

I was with Johnny last weekend in Cleveland (TN) and the class is in February. The cost is $600 per person. You and your spouse can attend for $900 otherwise it is $600 per person.

I guess I'm out. I'd love to take it, but can't justify $600 especially since it is right before two back to back KCBS comps, and I need every spare penny for those.

Back