Trigger has been pulled... deed done...

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
Been using my old school original gray Thermapen for years and years now. Have resisted the MK4 sales for years. Today I just didn’t have it in me and a red MK4 is on its way thanks to the pressure of today being the last day of the 25% off sale.

For you fellow Thermapen owners, what your fave color?

https://www.thermoworks.com/Thermapen-Mk4

The green non mk4 was the fastest, until I got my red Operation BBQ Relief mk4 thermapen. That is now the fastest. :mrgreen:

Very tempting but my classic Thermapen is still going strong so I got to pass. Been many times though I'd like to have that backlight display on late night cooks.

I have a MK4 Grey in the Magnetic, Glow-in-the-Dark, Silicone Boot. One of the best bbq purchases I've made.

Well I know I’m odd man out here but. None.

Don’t know why spend the extra on the Pen, when the Pop is 1/3 of the cost. The only difference is a folding probe instead of a fixed.

I have a red, yellow, and a green one that fell into the fire and melted. But. I didn’t care since I got it on sale for $25.

Oh. And the Inkbird folding instant therm, think I paid $19 for that with a KenInk code.

Now. FireBoard on the other hand. Black/Orange fast as the Cloud!

I've got the original, the new and a couple thermapens. I wouldn't use the thermapen to temp a grate full of chicken parts. It takes too long. But for just a few things it is awesome and, like already mentioned, they're cheap to replace.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve got the gray that was gifted too me 4 or 5 years ago...

#grayisthefastest

Back