THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to try

I am going to try and make it. Waiting to see if I can find a grill before I sign up. Hopefully this week I will find out.

Troy

Help a Brethren Brother OUT!!

Ok. I just signed up for this event.

I still need a grill or two (pellet type). Anyone out there have a spare grill to borrow or rent? Still trying to go thru Green Mountain Grill to get two of them, but need to make sure I have a grill before I purchase the airline ticket.

This will be my first competition out of Alaska, so I am very excited to make this event happen.

Troy
alaskabbqsupply@gmail.com

Ok. I just signed up for this event.

I still need a grill or two (pellet type). Anyone out there have a spare grill to borrow or rent? Still trying to go thru Green Mountain Grill to get two of them, but need to make sure I have a grill before I purchase the airline ticket.

This will be my first competition out of Alaska, so I am very excited to make this event happen.

Troy
alaskabbqsupply@gmail.com

Troy...I have an extra table you can use plus we can share my handwash/diswashing station. I do not have any pellet grills but I do have an 18 inch kettle grill you can borrow (Smokey Joe Platinum) if you need it for chicken. Hope to see ya there!

Back