Trailer Progress

I had the opportunity to see this in person last Sunday and was blown away. If you could dream up the perfect trailer for catering/comps or vending this is it. Extreme does a heck of a job with these...Congrats again Chris!

Really nice set-up. looking forward to see the inside. It's probably a good thing that I don't have anything like that. I'd have to move into it!

On the Inside...

Here's the inside with the Refrig, handwash sink, freezer, camboros and cabinets. Works well for what we're doin'. Few more tweaks, but we're 90% of the way there!

Attachments

• inside one.JPG
    inside one.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 77
  • inside two.jpg
    inside two.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 77
  • inside three.JPG
    inside three.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 78
  • inside four.JPG
    inside four.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 77
Wow Chris! That's like my dream rig! Looks awesome.

I guess you're not concerned about the EZ-Ups getting wet? I've seen a couple of rigs where they put their coolers in that same spot and then bungeed the lid down. Easy access to add ice on the trail.

Wow Chris! That's like my dream rig! Looks awesome.

I guess you're not concerned about the EZ-Ups getting wet? I've seen a couple of rigs where they put their coolers in that same spot and then bungeed the lid down. Easy access to add ice on the trail.

Probably cover 'em in Winter time, but we usually don't see much rain from May to November. Thanks! Just so grateful to Chris Greene for helping me out, selling this to me.

Chris, that is just impressive. It will stand out well. Very proud of your efforts and I know that trailer and van will just make a positive difference.

Love it! What is the size of the Spicewine?

Hate to ask, but I'm guessing this means the rig that was stolen from you was not found?

Haven't heard about Ray's either

Back