Traeger Lil Texas Elite at Costco(639.00)

S

suprfast

I was wondering if this was worth it. I am really thinking about pulling the trigger on this. Quick sum up. I live in an apt, cannot have an "OPEN" flame. I think I can get around this with the traeger. I tried all the different complete electric models and wasn't happy. I've owned two UDS and they were great, couldn't bring them. Just bought a masterbuilt fridge style and wasn't too impressed.

This might be my last option before I just put smoking on the back burner for a few years.

http://www.traegergrills.com/grills/BBQ07E

What do you guys thing for the price at costco(639). They have bags of their pellets for 13.99 too(only mesquite and hickory). I heard there are better but for the price and availability if i do pull the trigger I would get a back of each.

Kris

I have a Traeger and love it but hate there pellets. If you can find in your area I would go with Epps Farms or Fast Eddys pellets. The good thing about buying it at Costco if it don't work out or you dont like it you can take it back.

I have a Traeger and love it but hate there pellets. If you can find in your area I would go with Epps Farms or Fast Eddys pellets. The good thing about buying it at Costco if it don't work out or you dont like it you can take it back.

This is one of the main reasons I am thinking about pulling the trigger.

Personally I'd keep an eye on craigslist in your area as a LOT of people end up "trying" these pellet smokers and deciding they dont like them. They usually sell them with a quickness...
I see them all the time under $450 and almost new

Personally I'd keep an eye on craigslist in your area as a LOT of people end up "trying" these pellet smokers and deciding they dont like them. They usually sell them with a quickness...
I see them all the time under $450 and almost new

I think this is what I really should do. I am not in a hurry, but I sure miss me some good food.

I said screw it, bit the bullet and bought it. If it doesn't live up to my needs, I return it. If it does, I eat good.

broke it in tonight, then did a tri tip. Very very juicy.

All I had were the traeger pellets, so I will start looking for the recommended good ones.

Back