TQ and Tylers website is now online

Grizzly6 generally about 4 weeks to get a cooker maybe sooner depending on what we have in the shop ie what we are working on.

tx_hellraiser as far as options go chrome wheels and tires, custom trailer paint, stainless shelves, sinks, water, really we are not that limited as what we will do. We will do insulated fireboxes, really the sky is the limit. I am working on a canopy system for smaller builds that will pop up easy and down

Grizzly6 the warmers run between 175 to 200 degrees depending on fire management. We add charcoal pans and baskets to all our warmers so you can specifically do dedicated cooks in it. It works really good for smaller cooks. Generally our fireboxes are not insulated but we just built one for a fellow brethren.

Uncle JJ these are reverse flow cookers, we do an insulated firebox but it is not standard

REALLY nice website. Love the bass boat!
Now, all you need to do is put a link back to the Brethren on your home page and put the link to your site in your sig.:thumb:

I think at the bottom of our home page you can click on BBQ brethren and it will take you here. Granted I am no computer guru please check this out for me and let me know. If not I will have the guy add it for me.

I think at the bottom of our home page you can click on BBQ brethren and it will take you here. Granted I am no computer guru please check this out for me and let me know. If not I will have the guy add it for me.

:doh::icon_blush:

Um, sorta missed that "Other Resources" thingie there...

So, put a link in your sig!!!:cool:

TQ, your quality looks exceptional and your prices are great. What kind of turn around are you looking at for some of your non custom stuff? Also what is the difference between your custom deluxe and your deluxe model?

What kind of temps can be expected in the warming boxes? Can those be used to cook or are they specifically for keeping warm? Thanks

I have to make an adjustment custom deluxe have warmers the deluxe does not!!!!!!Also if the trailer is black like the cooker I will adjustment price some too. painting the trailer a different color is a pain in the rear.... it is time consuming

generally 4 weeks or less to get a cooker. warmer runs 150 to 200 depending on how you are running cook chamber

Awesome looking site.... I wish I could get mine that clean...

Can you cook out of the upright box or is it just for holding?

I have to make an adjustment custom deluxe have warmers the deluxe does not!!!!!!Also if the trailer is black like the cooker I will adjustment price some too. painting the trailer a different color is a pain in the rear.... it is time consuming

generally 4 weeks or less to get a cooker. warmer runs 150 to 200 depending on how you are running cook chamber

Thank you for your response... As with the rest of the Brethern who have just started out, at some time my dream is to have a bigger, more capable tow behind. When it comes time for me to explore this option I will definately look to you for the rig.

Very nice smokers. I am officially saving my money for one of your pits. You sold me when you said if the trailer breaks,ill come pick it up. I may make it a present for my wife when she gets back from deployment in the desert.. on second thoughts she might shove it up my butt or even worse paint it solid pink. so yes sir I will be buying my new pit from you !! and Roll Tide !!

Do you guys offer options on your smokers...like tuning plates

We will do tuning plates where we are from it is not as popular, but my Buddy Kam in Texas loves them. Answer.... we will do anything as long as the integrity of the cooker is not compromised. Being a custom pit builder allows us to do pretty much anything.

To all who have commented I wish I could personally thank you all.... So thanks we appreciate your comments. Whatever we do we will do it with class, pride, and dignity

.... we will do anything as long as the integrity of the cooker is not compromised. Being a custom pit builder allows us to do pretty much anything.

As far as custom requests can you weld a likeness of Nick Saban in the firebox for a Spartan Alum!!!:mrgreen:

Antivirus Warning

When I tried to visit your website I got a warning from my McAfee antivirus that it was a potentially unsafe site. Any idea why?

Back