Touch and Go For A While But...

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
...the cook came together. Meat and veggies. St Louis cut spares, wingettes, butternut squash and pizza parm Brussels. Bike ride and Beer.
Seasoning on meat Williams Rib Tickler, Texas Pepper Jelly pineapple habanero and a few splashes of Head Country. Veggies seasoned with butter, Italian seasoning and Chef Merito Garlic Salt. All cooked in the Smokey Microwave using Lumberjack Hickory Pellets

Last edited:
Smokey microwave. I loved that until I realized that I hate microwaves. I’m deleting that comment and focusing on the good looking food….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smokey microwave. I loved that until I realized that I hate microwaves. I’m deleting that comment and focusing on the good looking food….

I understand. Guessing like when a wringer washer went to an electronic agitator

Last edited:
Looking at the prevalence of progressive behavior in way of pellets..."smokey micro's" on this sub-forum....I raise my fist in defiance....and refuse ta "thank it"....

It did look good..

-D

We each ate small plates and delivered the remaining to my Mother. Sat and visited a while (not true, Mom talked I listened)until her weekly Bridge invite phone calls began, along with Sunday calls from siblings.
Easy like Sunday morning

Last edited:
Looking at the prevalence of progressive behavior in way of pellets..."smokey micro's" on this sub-forum....I raise my fist in defiance....and refuse ta "thank it"....

It did look good..

-D

MY second venture into Pellet Cooking. It’s easy, absurdly easy. The only cooker I keep 15 feet away from house when using. I’ve used a lot of the English language over the years to describe my various cookers. Today’s thought I think of my pellet as a drip coffee maker and my other cookers like Cowboy Coffee. Both are really good, but the Pellet is the easy drip. My Bride and my Mom as well as a few smoked meat gifts for friends have all given unsolicited positive feedback.
Then Again, perhaps it’s the Williams Rib Tickler. I’m enjoying cooking and they’re enjoying eating. Perhaps that’s as good as it gets

…I’m enjoying cooking and they’re enjoying eating. Perhaps that’s as good as it gets

Satisfaction is definitely the most important metric. From what I’ve seen you probably achieve that on a number of different cookers. Again I say “it’s the Indian, not the arrow”. Pellet on my friend.

I did hold back a few gristles , breaks and tips for Monday Breakfast

I was wondering what you were going to be doing with all those leftovers. Yup, just like we do. Give them to our Moms. Except we vac seal in individual packs for easy meals for them. Time Mom gets paid back :thumb:

Back