Toot Toot--Bass Pro Results

Spice
With all that happened this week, your win is what the Brethern needed. You are the MAN!!!!

BBQchef33 said:
That was bigdog humpin your leg...

i was playing with your manboobs.

;)

Yeah, I didnt need that mental pic either. :eek:

Congrats to all The Brethren who competed and won this wknd!! WTG!!

:shock: Manboob fondling..... Maybe its better I was out in Greeley!!!

Sounds like a great time was had by all....

Awesome. Just plain farkin' awesome.
Before you know it there won't be any more comps, because if there is a brother in it, no one will compete.

Just got to read this - WTFG guys! Very proud of all of you!

Had a great time drinking and eating with all of you on Friday. Memorial was excellent and I just about lost it. Thanks for the great job, Bellybro.

I don't know about the manboob thing but I've got a pic that shows some Brethren lovin'! I'll post that later today (now accepting donations to NOT post it... :twisted:)

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM Q ! Way to go guys!

I am so proud to be asscociated with such a great group of guys! I will do all I can to be at the Royal next year to support you! Maybe cooking near you if we can get all our gears clicking at the same time!

All the Bretheren teams represented well!

Great Grills you guys are on a roll, nice job. I am going to have to hide a video camera over there at your site to get some pointers I guess!

Also very happy for Jamie and the Muddy River Boys! You guys are rockin'!

Congrats to all and thanks for the great time this weekend!!

Love ya all!!

Team Q - Grand champs - way top go brothers!!! See you at the royal next year - and hopefully at the GAB!!

Crongrats to all the brothers that got their name called in Columbia!!

OMG:eek:

i was wondering why i felt so....... so....... so......

warm and fuzzy..

:biggrin:

Congrats to everybody................the ones that made the walk. Congrats to everybody who was able to attend everything this weekend.

It was a great weekend, and sad one also. There will be a lot of memories come from last weekend. I want to thank all the Brothers who flew in and drove to be at KC's memorial and then to drive to the Comp. You Guys are my Heros.

MoKanMeathead said:
Team Q - Grand champs - way top go brothers!!! See you at the royal next year - and hopefully at the GAB!!

quote]

Yes !! We will be at the GAB also!!

A little tid bit of information: 4 of the top 10 teams were using Spicewine Cookers and there were 7 Spicers out there total out of 28.

spicewine said:
MoKanMeathead said:

quote]

Yes !! We will be at the GAB also!!

A little tid bit of information: 4 of the top 10 teams were using Spicewine Cookers and there were 7 Spicers out there total out of 28.

A coincidence? I think not! :wink:

"A little tid bit of information: 4 of the top 10 teams were using Spicewine Cookers and there were 7 Spicers out there total out of 28."

Now, that totally destroys the old myth that "It is the cook, not the cooker" :lol: :lol:

I needs to buy me one of them thar cookers! :lol:

Good showing, Jay.

TIM

Back