Tonybell Inspired and ssv3 Supported Bistec Fajitas: Cook In Progress

OK. Just off the grill. Didn't get any grill shots cuz it's cold and raining and I didn't want to get the Nikon wet. So, I present:

Bistec...

bistec_zps5ae6bc05.jpg

Ready for slicing.
And, some grilled peppers - the steam was still rising off them...

veggies_zps0ba30343.jpg

And the breading of choice...

Keep buying it for some odd reason.

next_zpsa4ee2bd8.jpg

i'll hang with ya anytime Unc, but to get a meal like that for it would be awesome!!!!

That is one fine lookin spread fo sho Ho :heh:

Nice! Looks like the work paid off well!

You know, doing this cook all by myself was a lot of work. Been in and out of the kitchen since 11:30 this morning til when we ate. But it was fun, because Redhot did the laundry (Had to go to the laundromat because the washer's on the fritz) and did some organizing and cleaned up, and I got to present her with a nice dinner.

Everything was AMAZING!
And he did it all in this.............:bow: See, it was laundry day. And his only sweat shirt was nasty so I wouldn't let him wear it. But I thought I had a great alternative, it was clean and warm. I think he forgot he was wearing it because he was getting pretty serious talking about all his prep work, time and effort invested. Then turns around and looks at me wondering why I'm giggling. I couldn't resist getting a picture, ain't he cute? :mrgreen: Oh, did I mention, everything was AMAZING!!!!

laundryday_zpsb9243465.jpg

Back