THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Didn't know how to post this. I'm planning on a cook thread tomorrow! Went to the store to get items to prepare for tomorrows cook! Found 11-12lb bags of kingsford competition for 7 dollars. Comp last time I purchased it was 10 dollars for the 12lb bag.

Is 7 dollars a good deal or is it normal? Anyway I bought 4 bags Haha! Was considering buying 40lb royal oak chef select from the Do-it-Best store. Couple extra bucks I have 44+lb Kcomp.

Anyways Just wondered if that was a good deal. Might be normal prices, I don't know. :thumb:

Here's for a tease on tomorrows cook! I also picked up a few blocks of Cheese. I'll have this going on one smoker and dinner on the other! Dinner will include smoked meat and veggies. Maybe an extra couple items to go with it!

Gonna have to wait til tomorrow to find out how my day went!

Oh, amazon said Kcomp was discontinued by the manufacturer so maybe that's why it was cheap

Here's a sneak peak something going on the smoker tomorrow. Pork butt rubbed with Oak Ridge Comp beef and pork. I'll wrap in plastic over night!

IMG_0976_zpszty0vt59.jpg

Last edited:
My local costco has the bags on sale 4.50/off but I'm not sure what the bag usually costs. I'm heading there Friday since the deal only starts tomorrow. I was just at Home Depot and the bags were 11$ for maybe 13lbs? Not sure didnt read the weight but it wasn't a big bag.

Back