Todds Dirt?

I figured it out!

Todd just put some "herb" in there with the other spices. Once you have a bite and get the herb-induced "munchies", anything will taste good! Great idea Todd!

LOL....first they were makin' magic brownies......now magic brisket! Nice!

Seriously though, I will have to order some of this stuff and try it now.

I have to say something too.

I tried the dirt, love it, will order more soon. only thing is my wife is allergic to Calantro. I believe that he said no problem.

I think dirt is the best on steaks, IMHO!

I love it on eggs.

And tonight, the Secretary of Domestic Tranquility made a beef stew for us, and it was missing something.

Dirt. It was missing some Dirt. Exactly what it needed.

Does anyone sell yardbird and dirt? I think I would like to try both and was hopeing someone could hook me up for one shipping cost.

Hey Todd The Dirt Man,

I'm saving up my popsicle money to order some of that new Bayou Dirt along with the Original.

Keep us posted when the new dirt is available on your website.

I saw Desert Dwellers thread a couple of weeks ago about Todd's Dirt and briskets and what a bark it puts on them...I had to try it myself.
So I ordered some, got it in about 3 days so I did a brisket and turned out great...so I was doing a party for my Bro-in-Law the weekend before last and did one brisket up with some Dirt and it was a big hit...In fact, I wanted to get some but it was all gone by the time I made it through the line...glad I snuck some when slicing it:mrgreen:

So here's the dirt on The DIRT... It's damn good chit!

EDIT...for this picture...
IMG_1185.jpg

Wow nice bark! Gonna have to "dirty' up my next brisket! Good thing I just got one for 99c a pound!

Bayou Dirt is taking a little longer to get out then I thought. Should be out first week of august. Check the website then. Damn that bisket looks good.

Todd
"The Dirt Man"

Just got my big ol' shaker in the mail today! I'll be trying it out in the next day or two. Might whip up a batch of the dip tonight! :)

When you do a brisket or butt do you mustard it first to get the dirt to stick? I'm guessing this is the preferred method. It is a little different than the rubs I have been using since it consist of so many herbs.

Just got my big ol' shaker in the mail today! I'll be trying it out in the next day or two. Might whip up a batch of the dip tonight! :)

When you do a brisket or butt do you mustard it first to get the dirt to stick? I'm guessing this is the preferred method. It is a little different than the rubs I have been using since it consist of so many herbs.
I use EVOO to get it to stick (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) only on Brisket, Chicken, Chops or steaks, etc. I don't put anything on Butts for PP, as I find I get better results by adding the seasoning to the PP... It gets mixed more thoroughly and I don't lose any to the grates...

Must see what all the Dirty excitement is about. Just ordered 4 big bottles of the dirt. I figure it has to be good if it has Garlic and Rosemarry in it.:biggrin: In my family we call that combination simply "the flavor"!

Back