Today

Bigmista said:
I'm happy that we have another satisfied brother!!

Didn't you just get married???

shouldn't you be satisfying a sista!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

back on topic, congrats on a great cook ice

BBQchef33 said:
JacksonsDad said:
kapndsl said:
Oh Yeah--Ya got the bug now :D
Welcome to the Forum!
Enjoy,
TIM

Still working on ribs using the 3-2-1... Right now, the flavor is good, but I think since I am using full sized beef ribs, I need to increase my times, the meat is still clinging. Or maybe my little Brinkmann may just not be big enough.... After 2 attempts, I may pull back to spare ribs and see what I can do then. I swear I am going to perfect ribs before I move on to brisket. Frig smells like !, life's good!

beef ribs.. switch to 5-2 1... maybe even 6-2-1..

We call em dinosaur bones... take a long time, but damn good.

I'll have to try this....man, that means I have to go back to the butcher.... :D

Gotta get something perfected before dad gets out here in Sept.. 8)

mook said:
Bigmista said:
I'm happy that we have another satisfied brother!!

Didn't you just get married???

shouldn't you be satisfying a sista!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

back on topic, congrats on a great cook ice

A sista is satisfied. In more ways than one! One of the benefits of being a brother here!

nancdb said:
Would you mind sharing your Carne Asada recipe? My husband loves that and I'd like to make it for him. Nancy

icemn62, or someone else with a good carne asada recipe. I would also like to know how you do carne asada. My wife was just asking me to get some last night.

From the Elsalvadorian parties I have gone to they just marinade the carne asada in Corona and grill quickly. I don't know if they put any spices on it but it turns out very good.

I think it is a special technique to grill carne asada just right with out over cooking.

My wife seasons the meat, she won't tell me how much. I think it is becuse she is a pinch, dash, touch, person. {she just knows the right amount}. But to the steak she adds, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and a"splash of OJ, or Orange drink." When I throw them on the grill it is best to cook them to JUST medium, or depending if they are thin enough, and the conditions are just right, just until they turn brown. I think they come out best over charcoal, but will do them over gas if I am in a hurry. I think I have it right, but can not ask the "boss" she and daughter are busy feeding the baby.

Back