THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So here I am in the US, reading a post by an Australian talking about a Birthday Party at a Brazilian joint.

My only wish is I had read this when we went to Melbourne on our honeymoon a few years back! :p

Thanks for the great thread, photos of a very unique cultural tour and outstanding looking food! I'll admit though I was a little hesitant to open the thread; thought I was gonna see y'all in Brazillian beach thongs :shocked:

Good looking food, great pics. I like the architecture in the 3rd pic,
it almost looks like New Orleans... do you know anything about it?
Your story made feel like I was there - minus the smells and eats!

Very farkin' cool Titch. Thanks for sharing these great pics. :thumb: I love chicken hearts and they are good eats.

Thanks mate, do you have a simple recipe for me?

Looks like a great time, the ultimate dilemma, do I save some space for some more food or booze.

Booze was a close second ,

Looks like an awesome night out. With free booze, I may even have consumed enough to convince me to try a heart! :shock:

I actually got told by a person I had just met to be adventuresome with my Food, he called my Bluff, its now a must try to Grill to please others.

Very nice Titch!

I did some project work in Brazil a few years ago, and these places are superb there! My favorites were the chicken hearts, linguica, and Picanha.....It's amazing what you can do with a fire and a little salt!

And Party full on as well.
Last time I went to this place it was with a group Of Cuban and Argentinian friends, the South Africans do it just as big.
Come on over and I will take you there:thumb:

You hit the Salad Bars

what is this "salad" you speak of??

honestly, the salads are as versatile as the meats.
just too much Olive oil for me

So here I am in the US, reading a post by an Australian talking about a Birthday Party at a Brazilian joint.

My only wish is I had read this when we went to Melbourne on our honeymoon a few years back! :p

Always an Anniversary:biggrin1: come back and we can go together.

Thanks for the great thread, photos of a very unique cultural tour and outstanding looking food! I'll admit though I was a little hesitant to open the thread; thought I was gonna see y'all in Brazillian beach thongs :shocked:

Your welcome and Thanks.
Send me your Paypal info and I will send you a Picture of my real Brazilian:caked:

Good looking food, great pics. I like the architecture in the 3rd pic,
it almost looks like New Orleans... do you know anything about it?
Your story made feel like I was there - minus the smells and eats!

I cropped this from Picture 4, Usually terrace building like this, have the Date and some sort of name /reference to who ,what, When, the units are built.

IMG_9338 (Medium).jpg

looks good! I have been wondering about those self-supporting skewers on the grills, which are getting popular in Brazil these days - I like the look of them, but was never sure just how much weight they could support and rotate at the same time, compared to the normal type - looks like they have them working on a large-scale here though!

I have tried chicken hearts (been living in Brazil for nearly a decade now) but I have to confess, with so much good meat on offer, they are never that high on my list!

Great post Titch!

Back