THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like it came out great! You know it's cheating using that pellet pooper.:wink: I'm sure Ashley is happier with the Traeger than you are.:biggrin:

Paul

Yea... Mz Ashley is happy! as to the other: never look a gift horse in the mouth...free is free..:wink:

Grace and say hi to the pup

Ben

Yea... Mz Ashley is happy! as to the other: never look a gift horse in the mouth...free is free..:wink:

Grace and say hi to the pup

Ben

Ben, It looks like you did a great job!!! Cooking on a smoker looks far more intimidating that it really is. (as you've now found out!)

now I hope that you saved some of that brisket for the buddy that gave it to you... A little trade like that can go a long way toward more meat in the future!

The brisket looks great.

who ever said using the Traeger is cheating, must not like to sleep :-D

I have a traeger and use a 50/50 combination of apple and hickory for everything I cook on the Traeger.

Great job on the brisket Ben. I believe I would stop by just to clean up what's left on that cutting board!

No need for apologies for those photos. I just ate and the brisky pics are maikng me hongree!:biggrin:

Back