THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My wife and I will be there judging. Hope to me you there on Saturday. Last year I was lucky enough to judge Melissa Cookston (Yazoo Delta Q) and hopefully there will be the same quality teams there again this year.

It's sorta odd how I found out about this comp... I was looking at Myron Mixon's website and looked at his comp schedule. He was on the schedule for this comp, but when I looked at the comp's website, I did not see him listed as a competitor...

It's sorta odd how I found out about this comp... I was looking at Myron Mixon's website and looked at his comp schedule. He was on the schedule for this comp, but when I looked at the comp's website, I did not see him listed as a competitor...

JOS was here last year but Myron wasnt. He had his crew doing this contest. I wouldn't expect anything different this year if they are cooking. He's a busy guy these days!

We're In

Stop by and visit our site-"Chillin' the Most BBQ Party Team" from Raleigh.
We're back for our 6th time-always a good competition!

Lucky Bucks BBQ team will be competing for our 1st time. I've lost half my crew so if anyone wants to pitch in and help I sure could use the help. Stop by and have a cold one with us.

I'll be there... "The Men Who Stare at Pigs" in the Backyard Grillers division. This will be our second year and had a great time last year.

Back