Three reverse flow smokers/finished pics by TQ and Tyler

Nice work! You building one with Elephants on the smokestack by any chance? My brother is having one done somewhere in your area...

I will put anything anyone wants on a cooker as long as the integrity of the cooker is not compromised!!!!!!

LOL! This one is in progress, I saw the pics when I was there last week. It was in process of being painted and is on a trailer similat to the ones in your pic...

LOL! This one is in progress, I saw the pics when I was there last week. It was in process of being painted and is on a trailer similat to the ones in your pic...

Hey no harm no foul I have seen. Lot of people doing versions of my trailers. I post on a couple of forums. Some builders do not let you see much in fear of people coping or trying to duplicate there stuff . Personally I want people to see exactly what I do and if they can build one kudos to them money is hard to come by. I have nothing to hide and want people to know how my stuff works. The next build I do I am going to take a lot of picks and post at one time so maybe new people who want to build can get some ideas . I am no guru but passionately believe in passing down what was passed to me is helping a fellow man !!!!!!!

Back