Think my kettle is dead :( is the one with the little table worth it?

I love the lid bale now that I upgraded to the new one that holds the lid up at a 90 degree angle.
Yeah, but I'm left handed and the lid holder on the Performer is on the left hand side, blocking access to that half of the grill for lefties. I set the lid on some pavers when I take it off.

Yeah, but I'm left handed and the lid holder on the Performer is on the left hand side, blocking access to that half of the grill for lefties. I set the lid on some pavers when I take it off.

you could always stand on the other side :loco:

This is a major point. I'm ambisinistrous, due to a work injury. I prefer a separate table, placed where I need it, over the performer table. My newer kettle is in a cart with a table like a performer table.

Cart.jpg

It mostly gets used as somewhere to set things while I use my older, stand alone kettle, and it's kettle portion as storage.

I have the Performer with gas assist,bought some time in 11,if I had it to do over again I wouldn't blink just grab it and go

Performer came with the house, thought it was stupid, but I've grown to like it a lot. Not like I'd be juggling if the table didn't move with the grill, but it keeps the charcoal and an impressive array of junk all together and moving in the same direction.

you could always stand on the other side :loco:
Heh, was going to say that the ignitor is normally used once, so spin the grill around.

Iirc, someone over at the WKC converted their's for left hand use.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If I turn the grill around, I can't reach the gas controls or hang up my tongs and such. I guess I could figure something out, but putting the lid on a square made up of pavers when I need it off is a minor inconvenience that I'm OK with.

Back