THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want it...I may have to poison the dinner I make at the next comp...sneak in the rv and find out where he hides the popitude....can you take Popitude on any empty stomach?

I want it...I may have to poison the dinner I make at the next comp...sneak in the rv and find out where he hides the popitude....can you take Popitude on any empty stomach?

As you know I am like a sponge, I soak everything in. You gave me the talk, I listened, thus "popitude" or should I say Big Poppatude :biggrin1:

Congrats to Steph and the Big Poppa crew! The look on Stephs face was a moment I will never forget. We had a great time after taking so much time off. Huge thanks to Kosmos Q for the injections, California Pellet Grills for lending us the Yoder, and John from Stoker for allowing us to get sleep.

See you guys in Bako!

Back