Contest Results The Ultimate BBQ Showdown East vs. West IV Wildomar, CA

I want it...I may have to poison the dinner I make at the next comp...sneak in the rv and find out where he hides the popitude....can you take Popitude on any empty stomach?

I think a little beer helps with Popitude. To be honest, seems like there are a few hot teams out west.

I want it...I may have to poison the dinner I make at the next comp...sneak in the rv and find out where he hides the popitude....can you take Popitude on any empty stomach?

As you know I am like a sponge, I soak everything in. You gave me the talk, I listened, thus "popitude" or should I say Big Poppatude :biggrin1:

Congrats to Steph and the Big Poppa crew! The look on Stephs face was a moment I will never forget. We had a great time after taking so much time off. Huge thanks to Kosmos Q for the injections, California Pellet Grills for lending us the Yoder, and John from Stoker for allowing us to get sleep.

See you guys in Bako!

I wanted to congratulate Simply Marvelous BBQ for GC, and Big Poppa Smokers for RGC, as well as to all that walked this last weekend. This was our first comp, and we definitely learned a lot. It was a blast.

Back