The New Rig

I just got here...

Because I wasn't aware that lively BBQ discussion could be had without all the pretense of some other sites. Thanks for the jealous comments, they are well taken! For the record, this "BBQ thang" started with a Brinkman offset on a friends convenience store lot 3 years ago. Now, it's gotten a mind of it's own......so much so that the real job get's in the way from time to time.

Because I wasn't aware that lively BBQ discussion could be had without all the pretense of some other sites. Thanks for the jealous comments, they are well taken! For the record, this "BBQ thang" started with a Brinkman offset on a friends convenience store lot 3 years ago. Now, it's gotten a mind of it's own......so much so that the real job get's in the way from time to time.

Yes, it is quite lively around here. Although every "blue moon" we have a hiccup that is quickly handled. We have arguments just like most families and agree to disagree. Additionally, most of us know when it is time to go to our room for a time out:biggrin: .

BTW........BIA contest will be held at the Bass Pro Shops in Columbia.....that way Singing Bob (and the rest of the Bob ALong Sing Along Crew) can sing all he wants and won't bother the campers at the RV park! LOL

Let me know if you are going to do the Ankeny cook. I live close and would be willing to help any way I can.

Sweet looking rig.

Great lookin Rig! Congrats on your Springfield comp placing!

Thanks for all of the great comments. It helps keep me from thinking I need my freakin' head examined......
I don't want to alarm you, but this may not be the ideal group to use as a standard for mental health. :-D
Nice rig man! My wife saw me looking at it last night and had only one word. "NO."

I don't want to alarm you, but this may not be the ideal group to use as a standard for mental health. :-D
Nice rig man! My wife saw me looking at it last night and had only one word. "NO."

I have the opposite situation.

My wife saw it and thought is was great.

Who know's what might happen for my next birthday.

Ok....the pipe dream is over, I'm going back to Qtalk.

It's pretty simple...

$11,000 to Fast Eddy, $11,000 to S&S Trailers, $2,000 to your local Honda Generator Dealer, $1,000 at a used Restaurant Equipment store (fridge), $500 to you local fabricator to marry the pit and trailer, another $1,000 in miscellaneous "stuff" and your all set!

And a $30,000 pick-up to pull it.

Oh My God - I spent That Much? I need a drink.......

Back