The new addition to the family

Free is good and so are rich uncles!
I guess the one thing I learned using my Smokette was to rely on the meat probe, leave the door closed and its done when its done. I read that if you want a smoke ring you can add a briquette to the smoke box, but who really cares anyway? Nice score!

I just came across one of those the other day, Looks like it was maybe not used quite so much. What do you think it is worth?

Sorry to bust into this thread again but, I know where I can get one of these. Anyone have any ideas what a good deal would be? Does it have a "hold" setting?

I picked up a CS in the summer from an auction...$32.50, I thought I got a screaming deal:biggrin:. It will not make a smoke ring, but is nice to set it and walk away, and it makes some good Q. Nice Score...

That right there is one fine piece of cooking equipment...........you are going to love the Q that comes out of that thing!

Sorry to bust into this thread again but, I know where I can get one of these. Anyone have any ideas what a good deal would be? Does it have a "hold" setting?

I understand that you may be able to get a refurbished one from Cookshack the company who makes them.

Other wise google used Cookshack smokers and see what comes up.

My son has a 55 and loves it.

Back