The most ridiculous time consuming burger I'll ever make (lotsa pics)

Looks fantastic! Must be nice to have the time to take on a project like that.

I'll goto burger King for those. Although my curiosity might drive me to try one day.maybe a potato throw down

You should make saffron infused mashed potatoes then pyut them into a french fry mold, then freeze and dredge them in a panko and gold leaf breading.

Um, WOW! Quite the process for a burger...

It is a td after all ;)

Wow! Impressive doesn't even begin to describe that. Nice job!

Thanks, I've see your cooks and that means something.

That is not a cook , but 7 different cooks finally assembled in a wonderful result. Complimenti Cakemix1.
Pics are awesome too.

Thank you sir! Your pics are always on point. Just started using a camera that isn't able to make phone calls and am learning how to use it.

Whoa and Wow! Not sure I'd have the patience to spend that kind of time and effort on a burger but I'll say Bravo! :thumb: :clap: :thumb:

The way I look at it is it doesn't matter what it is, it's still your main course. Yeah, "just a burger" but this is "just a burger" with more to it. Take it to the next level kind of cook, like you frequently do. These throwdowns just give me an excuse to do more than I'd usually do for a cook. But anyways, thanks for the compliment.

Last edited:
Posts like this is what I love about BBQ-brethren. Most of the people here aren't just BBQ 'ers, they love to cook anything like I do. BBQ is just one of them. Great burger and great pics

Wow

That seemed like a lot of work. Definately a masterpiece.

It was but that's what TDs inspire me to do. I try to go over the top and put in extra effort that I wouldn't normally do and try to inspire others to do the same. Playing with food is fun and rewarding but can also be time consuming especially using other techniques. If I inspired at least one person to play around with their food then it was worth it besides good eats. This forum has given me so many ideas over the past 6 months, hope I can give back.

Back