THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I

in2que

The third Q voyage on the Bandera. Chicken legs are brining and will add them when sausage is done.

Anyone ever sprinkle Southern Flavor in their beer? :lol:

Mark

2003917246545417030443.jpg

:D

No SF in the beer, yet :D

Did pulled pork for Sunday: started the ECB about 8:30 a.m. and loaded up the pork butt. Checked it when we got back from church -- added a bit more charcoal. Pulled it out after about 7 hours and wrapped it in foil and let it rest for about another hour. Finally unwrapped it and let it cool a bit 'till I could pull it. We had potato sald with the pulled pork - some of us made sandwiches others just plated up and ate.

Today I grilled 1 and 1/2 chickens for lunch and have had the ribs in since about 10 am. Foiled them abou and hour ago and will be putting them in the cooler shortly.

I dry rubbed them Saturday night with Blues Hog and a some seasoned salt. I pulled the boneless pieces off the ECB a while ago to have with the chicken -- good stuff.

Looking forward to the ribs in a couple of hours.

So, for the weekend I've done: 4 Cornish Game Hens, 1 1/2 chickens, a pork butt, two slabs of ribs and 2 lbs of bacon. It's been fun :d

Back