THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
As de clutter of possessions continues, I came across this old friend. It was quite the cool thing to do when I joined. A Smokey Joe Tamale Pot Smoker. Friend texted earlier lamenting mold in every one of his cookers from weeks of rain. I knew where this was. Tucked away in the recesses of The Shed covered double in Hefty Black. Everything there. Fired up a chimney and dropped some mesquite chunks. Like seeing a long lost friend. Wonder if everyone still has theirs? There were some pretty elaborate cookers made.

Last edited:
Never made one because I had WSM at the time but thought real hard about it just for the fun of it.

Smoke on brother. :thumb:

I have an 18 made from a stainless steel stock pot with a rotisserie. Been meaning to try pichana with it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Never made one because I had WSM at the time but thought real hard about it just for the fun of it.

Smoke on brother. :thumb:

I did they are great, I use mine for chicken bits a lot. No coal basket and three cooking grates just like my 18 WSM. I just stored mine again as I am smoking more on my kettle lately.
For shorter cooks or small items they are pretty solid little cookers specially if you want to be mobile.

I gave my mini to a new brethren. My Jimmy is still my most used cooker. It has a rotisserie but haven't used the rotisserie in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Still have mine and used it about a month ago for some ribs at work. Another coworker has one as well. We did 6 racks and had a happy office. Awesome little portable smoker that turns out the real deal.

I haven't seen anyone cook on one of those in a long time. :grin:
Briskets are on sale at United, $1.97lb.

Back