The Jack-2005

• Thread starter T'sSmokinSomethin'
  • Start date
Best of luck to you Randy - I sure am sorry that I missed you at the Royal.

Rob from Big Island BBQ (NYCBBQ) is attending the Jack. Good Luck!

Good luck to all the Brothers that will be competing. And to all that are going either to cook or watch have a safe trip. I'm not going to be able to make it. Going camping with my son and his Weblos den.

I'll be attending as a spectator. Luckily I don't have quite as long a drive as you guys. I live up the road about an hour in Murfreesboro. I think we should get us a meeting place. Does anybody know if it's open to the public on friday also? I saw on the jack d web page that it's open on saturday but didn't say anything about friday. Good luck to our guys competing. Make us proud, but more importantly...make some good q.

Brandonnash said:
I'll be attending as a spectator. Luckily I don't have quite as long a drive as you guys. I live up the road about an hour in Murfreesboro. I think we should get us a meeting place. Does anybody know if it's open to the public on friday also? I saw on the jack d web page that it's open on saturday but didn't say anything about friday. Good luck to our guys competing. Make us proud, but more importantly...make some good q.

You can show up Friday and visit the teams, the big crowds show up on Saturday.

I'm going. I'm new to the sport of smoking and I hope to pick up some new tricks. I'm also looking into a competiton setup to start next year.

leaving in about 45min for our 4th trip(maybe 5th) trip to Lynchburg! Been within a 1/2point-like many others-of cooking in the Hollow but am content now in just hanging out and enjoying the weekend in Tenn!
Buzz
2fat bikers bbq
cell 715-570-4538

does anyone know anyone that's competing that may let me drop their name in case the give me any problems at the gate on friday?

Back