The Great Stuffed Pepper De-Bacle of 2011...

As the originator and cause of the Great Brisket Sploogie Disaster, I have to say, I am impressed with this whole story, mine does not compare as I had to agencies working against me, this was a fabulous example of time, place and event all occuring at once. It is not as good as the Farking Fwoosh story though.

As the originator and cause of the Great Brisket Sploogie Disaster, I have to say, I am impressed with this whole story, mine does not compare as I had to agencies working against me, this was a fabulous example of time, place and event all occuring at once. It is not as good as the Farking Fwoosh story though.

Ah, yes, I remember the Sploogie Disaster. Funny, but not quite as much drama.

The Farking Fawoosh had some good drama. Not as many unrelated events as the Stuffed Pepper De-Bacle, but a whole lot more mess. He has me beat on the dog count, too, but I have to give psycho poodle his props for effort. We probably scored pretty evenly on the profanity count. :laugh:

CD

Ya know, if you had one of these bad boys you would have never had such an adventure...

IMAG0628.jpg

CD, this is a great story. I'm sorry it happened but thanks for posting about it. The worst thing that ever happened to me cooking BBQ was pulling ribs off the cooker, making it into the house and then having them slide off the tray into the floor right beside the dog food dish. That ended those $23.00 racks of spares. That really ticked me off at the time. But, it's pretty funny now.

CD, this is a great story. I'm sorry it happened but thanks for posting about it. The worst thing that ever happened to me cooking BBQ was pulling ribs off the cooker, making it into the house and then having them slide off the tray into the floor right beside the dog food dish. That ended those $23.00 racks of spares. That really ticked me off at the time. But, it's pretty funny now.

I think I might have had to use the 5 second rule to that one. lol

Back