The Garlicky, Bacony, Greasy, Cheesy, Chile, Kettle Burger...

Each pics is better then the previous one. Ive already eaten, but im ready again!
For heart problem do like me: torvast 80 1xday + 1 h tapisroulant @5.5km/h + 1 hour/day cyclettle + 15 min stretching all of that every day exept sunday

Here I am eating leftovers from my cook yesterday and looking at your pictures made my mouth start salivating more than it already was. Good stuff Bob...

How did you do your garlic Bob?

Thanks everyone! I'm still trying to digest that beast burger!:twisted:

The garlic was evoo, soy sauce and Wooster sauce. I just put em on the grate off to the side of the fire and let em roast. At one point, the liquid had mostly evaporated, so I tossed in some beer to let them keep roasting and steaming. These garlic heads only had about 3-4 cloves per head, but each clove was BIG! Now that I remember, I ate all four of em. I had one as a chef's appetizer and the other three with the burger. I've been gassing myself all day!!!!:wacko::shocked::biggrin1:

What's that black thing your food's on in your Weber kettle?

it's an old cast iron griddle I bought many years ago at Harbor Freight. That thing is still going and has come in handy. As you can see it has two sides to it. A shallow flat top surface and then the side that will give you the grill marks. I love that thing. I don't know if HF still sells em though.

Bob

Last edited:
Back