The Cool Hand Luke Project Complete!!! (PRON)

Nice drum! Glad to see my tax dollars going to something decent for a change!

Yes That is better than PMS ( Purty Metal Smoker) :twisted:

RCS Can we get pics of the other products? I might be interested

The items we sell are not available to the general public. This is only available to state employees employed by the state of Missouri. Also so everyone knows, no tax dollars are spent on any of these things. We are a self supporting part of the Dept of Corrections.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that thing has a way to padlock a chain somewhere. Pretty shiny things tend to walk off sometimes. LOL
Great looking job!!

I think this is a great looking smoker and a great idea for the inmates. Do they ever get to use any of the equipment they make for their own enjoyment? I'm glad they are learning something that they can actually use on the outside, too. Thanks for sharing!

I think this is a great looking smoker and a great idea for the inmates. Do they ever get to use any of the equipment they make for their own enjoyment? I'm glad they are learning something that they can actually use on the outside, too. Thanks for sharing!
The inmates cannot cook or use anything like that. The department doesn't allow us to bbq or cook for them either. Kinda sucks, but the thinking is if someone got sick or was allergic to something then the state would have a big lawsuit on their hands.

Ok.....the bills is final and paid in full. Here is the breakdown

Barrel- FREE
Pipe- $16.00
Materials & Labor- $20.00
Powder Coated (Multi-Colors) $53.86

Total----->>> $89.86

CHL.jpg

Last edited:
Back