THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I mean at this point I don't really promise anything.......Lots can happen between now and when I have to pay attention to the meat :-D
Z5yUEvOl.jpg

If no one understand I sure do. :becky:

Not gonna lie. Ive missed "turn in". Friends kids running around like crazy and bourbon.......cambro still hot.

But again I aim to disappoint.

I will take pictures. My friends know this was a practice

Sorry for the delay as always. Bottom line was it was just as good as other wagyu's I've done. Really great flavor. I even ate more than one slice which typically means it is solid :shock:. Will happily cook the other one at my next event. Though I do have 2 big briskets (54lbs between the 2 of them) coming from Mr Brisket this week. So not sure what I'll do with those :-D.

QFsHnvRl.jpg

toVfEBbl.jpg

xpK3awZl.jpg

f2NP2cKl.jpg

5xbWbNfl.jpg

NDH2V2bl.jpg

MslDVnql.jpg

tRmYJDLl.jpg

1flHncBl.jpg

0treMMRl.jpg

ohikwgel.jpg

CLx4q0rl.jpg

8ognUfKl.jpg

naeDlBMl.jpg

t1kZWEnl.jpg

capDOEKl.jpg

ms57ft7l.jpg

9R3EuY9l.jpg

0IRpOlnl.jpg

ey16OcBl.jpg

LwSvICBl.jpg

I use that brand now instead of SRF. Amazing taste and the marbling is second to none.

Ya it was a really good beef taste. A smidge more cost vs SRF (which has very well for us) and I picked it up locally so no idea what shipping costs on top of that. But I'd have no issues using these as long as size is good.

Fantastic looking brisket. If mine had looked that good at my comp this past weekend, I wouldn't have been in the basement on scores.

Back