The Bride, she never quits

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
So whilst I'm anticipating dry ribs, she appears with a Noon Beer for me. Hand cramping cold brew.

Bride: I've got all the good stuff out along with foil so you can make spicy gooey sticky ribs
Me: thank you I was just about to do that
Also me: sighs

However while I'm enjoying Pink Floyd and sunshine she did this.
Life's a dance, brethren.

Last edited:
A ribeye delayed for ribs (even sticky ribs) can be seen as a bonus: phase 1 = ribs, phase 2 = finally the ribeye. You score on both events. Well played.

Never mind that you were outgunned by the Mrs. :p

Please school me on those sausage balls! The ribs looked good, even if they were sticky!

Q: Did you ever think about cutting the slab in half or thirds so she could have sticky and you could have dry?

Please school me on those sausage balls! The ribs looked good, even if they were sticky!

Q: Did you ever think about cutting the slab in half or thirds so she could have sticky and you could have dry?

I'll post up shortly, Mom still here

This is Mom's Original recipe***. Through the years we've MSU'd with it, but never at Christmas. Original only during holidays.

Some things you can do including but not limited to:
Different types of and flavors of sausage including hot, mild, Italian, Green Chile etc

Seasoned flour/Bisquick like the Red Lobster biscuit mix

Different cheese. We almost always use fresh from block shredded sharp Tillamook however Sergento, Lucerne, Mexican Blend, Italian blend etc in shredded form work too.

If your mix is too dry, a splash of cream or milk will hydrate.

***OG just means this 3 ingredient recipe is what she always used. Guessing she got it from back of box of Bisquick

Last edited:
Credit 4ever3 on Griffin's mustard.
Regular and Jalapeno good mustard. I'd walked by the regular a thousand times upon 4ever3's recommendation tried it. Awesome.Finding their Jalapeno mustard was a bit of work but worth the effort.

Thawing out a pound of sausage. Going to give the OG sausage balls a spin this Saturday morning. May do on the OKJ Bronco. Couldn't find the mustard, so standard French's will have to do.

Thanks for sharing @16Adams !

The @16Adams sausage balls turned out well. I am an unexperienced cook, so I expected these to be very meaty and cheesy, but the Bisquick makes them more of a biscuit. Thanks again for sharing.

Attachments

• 20230408_100947.jpg
    20230408_100947.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20230408_111030.jpg
    20230408_111030.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back