THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoos Smokin' will be there, and looking forward to it. I just wanted to let everyone know that we were able to get the "cook-off" rate at the Wyndham for $109. I have stayed there before, and this is a great deal for a very nice hotel in the same complex as the competition, literally a walk across the parking lot. Take care.

Brian

Hoos Smokin' will be there, and looking forward to it. I just wanted to let everyone know that we were able to get the "cook-off" rate at the Wyndham for $109. I have stayed there before, and this is a great deal for a very nice hotel in the same complex as the competition, literally a walk across the parking lot. Take care.

Brian

When did you book this? I called last week and they told me they were completely sold out:mmph:

Talked to the contest organizer, Dan, and made sure he was aware there have been issues with the size of his email attachments. He said he will address and resolve.

up to 51 teams ( including a few back yarders)

be safe everyone and try not to go through town! Bike Week is gonna have things backed up and getting through the square will be a challange.

Sal

Great. That means my Garmin will drive me right through downtown...

Coming from the Annapolis area. Anyone got east directions to get me there?? Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

The easiest would be for you to pick up I-83 north of Baltimore and go to the RT30 exit in York, take 30 west toward Gettysburg and you will see the entrance just before the RT15 junction just east of G'burg...... no going through town!!!

The easiest would be for you to pick up I-83 north of Baltimore and go to the RT30 exit in York, take 30 west toward Gettysburg and you will see the entrance just before the RT15 junction just east of G'burg...... no going through town!!!

Route 30 from York to Gettysburg is a slog -- I wouldn't go that way.

This place is east of Gettysburg so no matter how you go you shouldn't have to go through the Borough.

Fyi of you have an android or iphone, check out waze. Free, live traffic, routes around things like bike week :)

Sent from my T-mobile SGS III using Tapatalk 2

We're on the way tomorrow morning - flying from Ga to Baltimore then driving to Gettysburg. We're judging Saturday. I'm hoping to meet many new Brethren this weekend. I'll be the fat, middle-age judge wearing my brand new Brethren t-shirt. See you all this weekend. Julie

Heading out first thing in the morning, have to stop in Emmitsburg first (family reunion this weekend) then get up there.

Going to be a busy weekend in that area, Bike week and comps in G-Burg and the MD State Babe Ruth Tournament is in Taneytown, and POTUS will be at Camp David. Guess the Cozy Inn is out..........

Last edited:
Back