THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh LORD does that look and SOUND excellent!!
The wife always makes corned beef and cabbage for St Patricks day (not a lick of Irish in either of us...huh) so I think I'll have her pick up one extra CBB for me to smoke.

I have been thinking about this. It was ground up corned beef. Usually, if it is boiled it stays CB, but if it is smoked it turns into pastraimi. So it goes froma CB fattie to Past fattie, when it is smoked?

My head hurts!

I have been thinking about this. It was ground up corned beef. Usually, if it is boiled it stays CB, but if it is smoked it turns into pastraimi. So it goes froma CB fattie to Past fattie, when it is smoked?

My head hurts!

Pretty crazy, isn't it!

P fatty stuffed with kraut (well drained) and swiss cheese, sliced and served on pumpernickel with a kosher dill spear and a side of tater salad. I'm hungry now.

P fatty
K kraut
S swiss
P pumpernickel
D dill
T tater
S salad

PKSPDTS
Nope. Too hard to remember.

Back