THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crue has a loaded Double barrel, pass it on.

Those handles from the grills you bought work great on the drums. I used mine and it seconds as a rub rail to protect the gauge.
IMG_2613.jpg

Here's some pics...

uds1.jpg

Just wanted thank everyone for all the knowledge. Pretty much anything you need to know can be found here.

You're welcome:-D
I said YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Sorry, thought I'd have to shout 'cos it doesn't look like yer wearin' earplugs (health and safety mod:icon_smil) :-D

Nice lookin' pair you've got there brother. And yes, as you say, all the info you need to build a UDS is contained within these hallowed pages.

Sorry, thought I'd have to shout 'cos it doesn't look like yer wearin' earplugs (health and safety mod:icon_smil) :-D

I guess you're right. It's an old habit. Too many years standing in front of giant amps, I'm used to it being loud. (aging bass player mod)

All I have left is get some longer grate bolts and pick up a couple of 18" deep dish pizza pans for the ashes. I'll probably drill some holes in them and run the bolts up through them to the charcoal grate. That way everything comes out at once. I can't wait to fire these babies up. One is actuall for my folks. I'm goig to teach them how to smoke.

Back