THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She tried to steal an entire half of a watermelon.

84Rsukdh.jpg

L92pNZ3h.jpg

And the other watermelon bandit.

9VWuJP2h.jpg

Riqui9Nh.jpg

The best food we have ever had, I think the regulars keep upping their game. Everyone made awesome food and the diversity was great. Thanks for everyone showing up and especially the new ones, corn was excellent with the rub on it. If I had to pick one, Andy’s tritip was out of this world. Of course he looses points for the Marlot. Thanks again and see you guys at the winter lunch!

The best food we have ever had, I think the regulars keep upping their game. Everyone made awesome food and the diversity was great. Thanks for everyone showing up and especially the new ones, corn was excellent with the rub on it. If I had to pick one, Andy’s tritip was out of this world. Of course he looses points for the Marlot. Thanks again and see you guys at the winter lunch!

I still don't understand why we get 60-70 people for the winter get together. Where we pay to eat mediocre BBQ, not always mediocre as there have been some really good ones, but the food is nowhere near what we cook up at the summer bash. Yet hardly anyone shows up for the summer bash. Do you guys not actually cook BBQ? :noidea: If I've offended someone... GOOD!!! Come out to the Bash next year. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Bryan, thanks for driving out from Iowa, hope you had a good time. That Iowa sweet corn was off the hook! And Dave... Grabnabber seemed to enjoy the Malort quite a bit! He finished the bottle So I do not lose points. :mrgreen:

Was great seeing everyone again, food was amazing. I'm still in a food coma.

Back