Thanksgiving Eats

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Took me two days to get ready for about 20 people. I'm tired today but everyone left happy. :grin:

In no particular order here some visuals

Pellet pooper turkey (fresh Butterball) that I wet brined for 30 hours that easily was one my best ever made. Second only to deep fried but neck and neck

sP0dAS4h.jpg

KoqsV3Kh.jpg

2wncaZPh.jpg

lsyn3Dnh.jpg

nqY7mo2h.jpg

769Qyb1h.jpg

Two racks of sweet back ribs and a rack of salt and pepper per my dads reques
t
pp1csb7h.jpg

tT3hGSah.jpg

Armenian pumpkin dish called Ghapama made by my mom

XFamMkfh.jpg

German style apple pie/cake I made

LSVIWQmh.jpg

wOc9PDoh.jpg

Walnut crust blueberry pie that I also made

Ybu3d1gh.jpg

iATu0hqh.jpg

pLyOY7Xh.jpg

There was a ton of desserts, fruits, nuts etc

LvfGHGDh.jpg

y0fru8Nh.jpg

zYU4xvgh.jpg

zuRfsTFh.jpg

Then we feasted :grin:

vHfZ0Sih.jpg

I almost forgot to take out my mac and cheese I was so busy :laugh:

40RMJVhh.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Brethren!

That looks so incredibly good, Sako! You and your guests ate very well. I think I might be a long lost relative.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sweet baby cheeses, Sako! That’s one of the biggest, diverse and tastiest looking spreads I’ve ever seen. Talk about putting in the effort… Bravo!

I’m assuming you lost my address for the invite so I’ll PM it over for next year. :thumb:

You said that everyone left happy. How the heck did anyone manage to get up and leave after all of that? You certainly worked overtime and it looks like it paid off!

That looks so incredibly good, Sako! You and your guests ate very well. I think I might be a long lost relative.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sweet baby cheeses, Sako! That’s one of the biggest, diverse and tastiest looking spreads I’ve ever seen. Talk about putting in the effort… Bravo!

I’m assuming you lost my address for the invite so I’ll PM it over for next year. :thumb:

Anytime you guys are out this way.

Back