Thanksgiving at the B's

Mrs B

Full Fledged Farker
Tom told me we needed to cook all of Thanksgiving on the Traeger. AGAIN! Family tradition he goes golfing with friends and family and I get the fun to cook. If you have ever seen me golf you know this is a good deal for me. It turned out being a great meal to share with family. Thought i'd share it with our brethren, another entity I am thankful for.

Tom prepared the bird for 3 day's and nurtured and gave it love. Then left very specific instructions. Dinner was planned 5ish

Put my key-lime pie on at 1:00. We aren't huge desert people and it was more of an after thought but pretty good when covered with whip cream.
KMa3d3ul.jpg

Put the turkey on at 2:00. It was spathcocked brined and had fresh herb butter
FOqkFfRl.jpg

Added Gouda mac and cheese, double baked mashed potatoes and fresh green bean casserole at 3:00.
u2Phvnvl.jpg

Served it up around 5:00 with a few salads, and rolls. It was a great night, seeing family and enjoying good food.
ILbMcUil.jpg

Larry my daughters cat was very interested, he begs at the table all the time, but my friend the vet actually told me turkey is not good for cats, and really bad for dogs. So no leftovers for the family pets.... sorry Larry!
jDw72rql.jpg

6gPYMS8l.jpg

dSDu99Zl.jpg

YwWNfvZl.jpg

Nothing that flashy but a nice night and it didn't suck for sure. Thankful for family and friends and of course the brethren.
Thank you for looking. Hope your Thanksgiving was good and wishing you a great holiday season from the B's.

Well dressed Table, never had Turkey that I liked but yours looks nicely Cooked

You nailed that one right down the middle and holed out your approach for an eagle.

I like the way you golf.

Great looking meal you delivered to the table. NICE !!!!!

Back