Thanks weber for pimping my big green egg - Pitmaster X's Video

P

Pitmasterx

I saw a picture on this forum of the old model big green egg fitted with a weber handle light. Being a gadget freek, I had to have this too.

So I ordered this light ( too bad we have to pay at least 50% more for weber parts than you guys - Europe)

Being a youtube food blogger ofcourse I made a video about it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiEBO5YZ4c8"]Thanks weber for pimping my big green egg - Shine a light on your big green egg - Pitmaster X - YouTube[/ame]

Must say the results are perfect. The person who figured this one out is a hero!:clap:

_DSC2039.JPG

Cool gadget!
Must say I'm used to better music in your vids...I hope this is not labeled under Dubstep?:wink:
And yes...you need to talk to Marty.

Cool gadget!
Must say I'm used to better music in your vids...I hope this is not labeled under Dubstep?:wink:
And yes...you need to talk to Marty.

Haha, thanks for the feedback Phubar!
I guess the music is a little out there:loco:.
Yes .. Marty ...Yes, on my to do list!...:becky:

Great mod.

Could you tell me the distance from center of bolt to center of bolt on your handle?

I would like to pimp my Kamodo Joe classic.

Thanks

Clever mod and nice looking chicken cooking as well.

Cool mod.. even a green egg needs light at times... and you have illuminated the way. well done

Those lights are awesome! I have the handle one on my Weber gasser and it's awesome! Does that one turn on and off automatically when you open the lid? I guess mine has some sort of ball bearing in there that rolls around and lets the light know when the lid is up. You can't leave it on accidentally and run the batteries down which is nice!

Back