Thank You

I've never seen anyone work harder for a BOD campaign. You would have carried that work over to the board room. You have a lot to be proud of, Jeff. An I am proud of you. Great job, my friend!

You ran a great campaign, Jeff! IMOP you deserve the BOD position with all your hard work and great ideas you had for KCBS! You will always have my vote if you run again!
I couldn't agree more with either of the above...

The good news is you are willing to work with the board on other levels.

Thank you, Jeff. You did good.

Jeff, Stith still happened. Your compaign raised awareness among the membership, and awareness and action are what bring about change. I hope you build right on that for the next run, you'll have my support again.

Agree! The more I read and the more I talked to people believe you would have helped bring positive change. Hoping the BOD will take notice how close it was and voting members are wanting to see positive improvements.

I'm sorry it didn't work out this go -around, hopefully there will be a next time.
Keep up the good fight!

Maybe if we had printed up the Stith Happens t-shirts and all worn them at the Royal, that would have put you over the top. Let's see about doing that next year.

Instead, if you vote for only 1 person like Dave did, you maximize your vote.

Steve, you've nailed it right there!

I appreciate the time and effort you put in Jeff, and I'm sorry that you weren't rewarded by the membership. You earned my vote. I hope that you'll consider running again!

Back