Thank you for the add!

SmokingHotNurse

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Randal
Yes, the name is a joke! Well, sorta. I am a nurse, and I love hot-smoking meat. Otherwise, I'm a happily married father of three packing a serious dad bod. I currently play for Team Tiny Humans as a neonatal intensive care nurse.

As a transplanted Southern boy, smoking meat is in my blood, but as I was a long-time apartment dweller I've only started my personal journey in smoke. I started with a Masterbuilt gasbox (recently deceased, thank goodness) and have just moved up to charcoal with my first WSM. With two cooks under my belt I am already astounded with the results.

I've been a rolling stone for a long time who has only just put down roots. First it was the touring life as a woodwind instrumentalist and vocalist for the Navy Band, and then it was various jobs following my wife around as she built her career as a college professor. Now I'm ready to devote some serious time mastering the art of Que!

Attachments

• PXL_20210215_020935381.jpg
    PXL_20210215_020935381.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 47
Welcome Randal.

My sis was neo natal intensive care at University of Chicago for 20 years.

And I remarried into a Filipino nurse/doctor extended family so I know all about what you go through to care for people.

Thank you!

Welcome, Randal. Now that you have your smoker, or at least, your starter smoker because these people will make you spend on every type of smoker there is, you are ready to begin your journey. And the best thing about the learning, is sharing what you've learned with family and friends over some cold beverages. Welcome to the family, we're glad you're here!

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Mostly a friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum Randal from sunny SE Arizona.

Back